Saturday, January 12, 2013

Looking for fellow authors for review

I'm looking for authors who are interested in reading and advance reviewing a young adult paranormal that I have coming out in early April (I believe). Below is the Prologue that will give you an idea of what it's about. Advance reviews go in the novel at publication.

If you're interested, email me please at sreina@queenwriter.com.



PROLOGUE
I tried to tell them it was going to happen, but nobody would listen to me. They all said I was just having bad dreams, or that I was crazy.
It started when I was at my father’s funeral. It’s been so long since it first began, about eight years ago. Sometimes though, it seems like yesterday. My father was there. No, I don’t mean just in the casket. He was there. He was talking to me, begging me to tell Mom that we all needed to run and hide. He said we were all in danger.
I asked him why he didn’t just tell Mom and he said he tried, but she wasn’t listening. I heard him just fine. But I didn’t believe him. Why would we be in danger? We can’t just leave. I have all my friends here. When I told him this, he said it was important, that it was a matter of life and death.
I guess when it first happened I didn’t pay any heed to his warning. We went on with our lives. Mom was grief stricken, Kyle was in his own world and I was just trying to shut my father out of my mind. Was I going crazy? What was wrong with me? Dad was dead, but I could still see and hear him talking to me.
If I tell you the story, will you believe me?
 

No comments:

Blog Gadget