Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Review: Destiny

Destiny Destiny by Casi McLean
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Casi McLean does it again. While she wrote “Beneath the Lake” first, I read it last. It doesn’t matter as they’re not connected. The Destiny Series will wow you! Every story I read, I wanted more. Then I’d get into the next story and want more again. Every story in this series will enthrall you. When I finished, I…that’s right…wanted more. There are five wonderful novelettes here.

I would love to see Casi write more of these tales. They’re heartwarming, ethereal, paranormal and romantic all rolled into a series that’s well-written, entertaining and charming. I don’t have enough good things to say about this series. All I can say is, if you haven’t read this yet, you should. There’s one story, “The Gift” that is appropriately named. Casi’s words themselves are gifts to readers of all genres.

Casi McLean is on my watch list. Whatever she publishes, I’ll read. She is definitely and up-and-coming tale weaver.

Reviewed by Starr Gardiner, author of “The Other Side: Melinda’s Story,” part of the Other Side series


View all my reviews

No comments:

Blog Gadget