Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Waiting...waiting...

Coiver Artist:  Angela Anderson with
The Wild Rose Press

I'm in excitement mode. I'm ready to venture out into the world of marketing. But I'm waiting...for my release date for "The Other Side: Melinda's Story". I see the spinning hourglass in my head. I know there's a light at the end of the tunnel.

I'm forewarning you all, LOOK OUT for one creepy paranormal book. As soon as I get the release date, I'll let you all know!

In case you missed it, here's the book cover:

I'll release the book trailer and blurb as soon as I have that release date. Oh, what the heck, here's the blurb:

Melinda's family is dead, killed for information that is hidden deep within her mind. Her father tries to warn her from the 'Other Side' that she is in danger from the killers who want what only she can give them. Committed to Skyview Haven, she must determine if the 'Other Side' truly exists or if it is a trick of her heart and mind. With time running out Melinda must determine who she can trust. Is it the ghosts of her family, a boy who may not be who he appears to be, or the doctor who is determined to cure her? Can she figure out the truth before it is too late?

Who's as anxious as I am??

No comments:

Blog Gadget