Thursday, May 23, 2013

Book Review

"Think Twice" by Lisa Scottoline


Fantastic book! Lisa Scottoline is a master at writing suspense. Identical twins, one evil, one good. One wanting what the other has. What does that equal to you? You got it. Chaos. Without giving too much away, I'll tell you this: one twin (Alice) buries the other (Bernie) alive. Alice has her reasons, as twisted as they are. Bernie manages to free herself and literally gives Alice a run for her money.

Give yourself a break and read this one. But warning: once you pick it up, you won't be able to put it down.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Star, I must admit you have my wheels rolling. I will make it a mission to find this book. I have been trying to find some books that are good summer reads. I think this will be added to my list.

Unknown said...

I'm sure you will love the book. Let me know your thoughts. I love hearing others' feedback about a book I've reviewed; to see if we both liked it.

Blog Gadget